NOTICE OF PRIVACY
Cenotes Zapote Prehistoric Park
Business name: Cenotes Zapote S.A. de C.V. (Cenotes Zapote Prehistoric Park).
Bussiness address: REG 95 FRACC LA ROMANA MZA. 13 EDIF.NOMOS LOTE 02 INT. 2B PLANTA BAJA AV. KINIK Entre Calle: AV. COMALCALCO Cancún Quintana Roo C.P 77534
About us:: Water amusement parks, theme park. Tourist tours.
Telephone:: +52 (998) 1 00 2406 | +52 (998) 351 1965 | +52 (998) 845 5593
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer Support: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The information we request
Now we will describe the different situations in which your data may be required on this site:
- By chat, we will ask for your email and your name.
- Subscribe to receive promotions, we ask for your name, surname, email and nationality.
- When making a quote to buy any of our products, services or activities with us, we will ask for your email, name and telephone number.
- When you make a purchase with us, we will request your email name, telephone number, number of adults and children, state, nationality and hotel where you are staying, in addition to the chosen activity.
- When you request for information for events, we will ask you for your name, surname, telephone, email, number of adults and children, state, nationality and hotel where you are staying in addition to the chosen experience.
- When you request information for a wedding event, we request your name, surname, telephone, email, nationality, state and city.
- If you have any questions or suggestions through our Contact, we will request your name, telephone number and email.
- When you sign a response for any of the extraordinary activities that we offer in our parks.
- When you share your opinion about the experience, we ask for your name and email.
- When you request Billing for your visits, we will request RFC, fiscal address and email.
- We never request sensitive personal información on any of our sites.
- We will not ask for your username and password by phone or email.
- We never ask for credit or debit card confidential information.
The rights you have when providing us with your information
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request rectification.
- Request cancellation
- Request the limitation of the treatment (the use and disclosure).
- oppose the treatment we are giving you.
- The portability of your data.
- Revocation of consent to data processing.
The exercise of these rights is personal, which means that the interested must request it from the person responsible for the protection of their information: The Department of Information Protection.
To validate any of the above rights, you can download and fill out the following form and send it along with a copy of your identification, through:
We will assist you quickly, within a period of no more than 15 working days. We advise you to keep your information updated so that we can provide you with a more personalized service.
Information retention time.
We will keep your information until you ask us to delete it.
The protection of your information
We have implemented security measures to take care of your data:
- Use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates on our sites.
- Security procedures in our personnel.
- Limitation of access to the databases where the data is stored.
- Implementation of best practices in servers to keep your information safe.
- Implementation of controls to comply with the LFPDPPP and the RGPD.
Laws included in this privacy notice
The LFPDPPP(Reglamento de la Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) which is the law that is responsible for protecting personal data in Mexico.
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 related to the protection of physical people) which is the new regulations of the European Union for the regulation of the processing of personal information.
Acceptance of terms
When you provide your information and check the consent box, it means that you agree for your information to be treated in the aforementioned terms.
These will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Loyalty Campaigns.
- Publicity Campaigns.
- Upgrade of data base.
- Information and Provision of Services.
- Any analogous or compatible purpose with the previous ones.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and in order to ensure that the information is used for the purposes established in this privacy notice, we have established different procedures in order to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, allowing us to treat them properly.
- All your personal information are treated in accordance with the applicable and current legislation in the country, therefore we inform you that you have at all times the rights (ARCO) to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment that we give to your personal data .
Changes to our privacy notice
Updates and modifications to adapt to the laws that apply regarding the protection of personal information and internal policies.
Last updated on 15/12/2020